dijous, d’abril 28, 2005

Back from the NederIands

I'm back!!!
I meant to upload some of my impressions while I was in Nijmegen, but I couldn't find the right time for that. I was delighted to see how things went. My students had a very good time, and they could practice a lot of English. They got on very well with the dutch girls, who really treated them very kindly. They really felt like home. It has been a very deep and valuable experience for them, I'm sure. Besides, they gave me a very good lesson of how to behave when you are abroad. My congratulations to them!
I would also like to thank Ana, my colleague who came along, after Toni's misfortunate visit to Hospital. She has been a very good friend these days, as well as my colleagues Corie and Fred, the teachers in charge of the interchange programme in Nijmegen.