divendres, d’abril 28, 2006

Good news... fears away

A brief note: I've just been through a couple of bothering things... I had to undergo a gastroscopy and an endoscopy because of different reasons. My family has a history of intestine polyps (my mother and my grandmother Petra). Some were good, some were bad. After 40, you must get a check up in order to prevent polyp development. No polyps in the end!
I also had a gastroscopy because of some swallowing problems... that gave me the creeps! I didn't know what could be wrong with my swallowing. In the end, it has turned up that I have a moderate hiatal hernia... NOTHING SERIOUS!!!! These days I have thought about my daughters and my wife, about many things... I was afraid, but finally I can look at the future again with the same strength and optimism!