dijous, d’abril 06, 2006

Up to the hills!!


Saturday... two days and we are out on holiday!!!
The four of us (my two little carrion-eating sparrows, Anna and I) are going to a nice country house in Canalda, a nice little village in the Pyrenees, or pre-Pyrenees. We have booked a little cozy place probably surrounded by cow dung and swarms of insects. We'll probably hear the bleeting mountain goats, and taste the delicious ingredients of catalan cuisine.
My daughter Clara doesn't know, bus she's getting a Monopoly game for her birthday on the 8th -yes, the very same day we are setting out-. That means that evening activities will be probably based on playing board games and eating sunflower seeds. I'll be peeling off Mònica's, probably; my wife can manage an Clara too.
I'm looking forward to some days of relax, good reading, good walking, good eating and... ey, you dirty reader don't think any further... and good sleeping.
You'll have a proper report in due course.