diumenge, de febrer 11, 2007

Emma the Third

And here she comes!



Our third daughter Emma arrived on the 2nd of february, at 6:40 am. I apologise for the delay in posting the news, but the week has been pretty busy, as you can imagine. She's a lovely girl with a lot of dark hair, likely to fall in summer, as it happened with Mònica the Second. We all take turns to cuddle her, and we do argue to be first!

Back to work on monday... I'll go back to post ESL links for my colleagues... and I'll miss her!

I'll keep you up to date with her progress, and I will bother you with loads of bubbleshare slideshows. Here's the first:



This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

4 comentaris:

Mònica Grau ha dit...

Però quina nena més maca!!

Anònim ha dit...

Jelou inglix titxer! l'Emma és molt maca! És ben bé que ha sortit a la seva mare... jejeje Felicitats!

Anònim ha dit...

Ja ho saps m'alegro moltíssim per tots vosaltres¡¡¡¡ , però crec que avui començaré una col·lecta,..... no vegis el que et gastaràs en perruqueríes. ¡¡¡¡¡ jajaja

Felicitats ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Anònim ha dit...

Muchas felicidades a toda la familia. Hoy hemos visto las fotos y la niña es preciosa. Ya sois familia numerosa (preferencia para adjudicación de residencias de tiempo libre...je,je,je).
Celia,Jorge,Javi,Luisa y Javier desde Almería.